I’m sure many would consider it far fetched….then again, it is pause for thought…some eerie comparisons of the O.S.S.’s (the Office of Strategic Services during WWII) psychological profile of Adolf Hitler and the tactics of Barack Obama..
From ‘Neal’s Nuze‘….
“The more I listen to Obama; the more I cringe at his lies and radical rhetoric, the more I am reminded of … brace for it … Adolf Hitler. I am not the first talk show host to bring up this analogy. Look – the left gets a pass on comparing every Republican president we’ve had since World War II to Hitler, so I get my say here. The comparison is not without foundation. During World War II the United States Office of Strategic Services created a psychological profile of Hitler. We needed to know what made that despot tick. Included in that profile were the following primary rules that Hitler followed to gain and solidify his hold on power
- Never allow the public to cool off
- Never admit a fault or wrong
- Never concede that there may be some good in your enemy
- Never leave room for alternatives
- Never accept blame
- Concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
- People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.”
Scary, isn’t it?……