- Lack of options now due to the “better quality” options now available to all of us.
- Cost tripling +, more then could be thought previously.
- Penalties for not purchasing a product the government feels you need.
- Penalties for any life style choice not acceptable to the government.
- Difficult to keep track of the rules (hard to read to begin with) but they keep adding to them and then changing them by executive order or any government department order or the whims of the union or ……
- Remember all those that luckily were given exemptions – did anyone ask how the insurance companies are dealing with this 2 tier system?
- Doctors, nurses, other health care professionals making new career decisions that just might affect us all…
- Hospitals making new decisions on just who…
View original post 1,049 more words